Hardanger Miljøservice AS
(+47) 53 65 03 80
Cookies in use on this site – why cookies?
You can usually turn off cookies by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. However, if you do, it will probably limit the functionality of our and a large part of the world’s web sites, as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
Our cookies help us:
- Make sure your website is working properly
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed / security of the site
- Continuously improve our site for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your explicit permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your explicit permission)
- Provide personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all of the cookies we use below.
More about our cookies
Our own cookies
There is no way to prevent these cookies from being deleted when using our site.
Our site, like most sites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is a built-in YouTube video.
Deactivating these cookies will likely destroy the features offered by these third parties
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
Cookies in use on the site
- _ga: Used to distinguish users from each other, duration 30 days.
- _gid: Used to distinguish users from each other, duration 30 days.
- wordfence_verifiedHuman: Used to distinguish true visitors from spambots
- wfvt_*****: Used to distinguish true visitors from spambots
What is stored?
Details like name, email and phone number are stored in connection with following up requests made via website, phone and other ways.
We store information about our business relations to safeguard our existing agreements or if we wish to establish a business relationship / contact – a legitimate interest.
We will not pass the data provided to third parties, they are stored with us only to safeguard our mutual interests.
All personal information will be deleted or anonymized if the treatment is no longer valid. The exception is if the information must be kept in order to comply with other legislation.
If a consent is withdrawn, we will delete the personal information that has been stored as soon as possible.
The Registrar’s Rights
If you wish to have access to the stored information about you, please contact us through the details at the top of this article. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible and within 30 days of receiving it.
We want to send feedback by using our saved email address to ensure we respond to the correct person.
According to privacy laws, the registered person has the right to be deleted, corrected information, require limited treatment, objection to treatment, and claim right to data deprivation.
Furthermore, the registered person has the right to withdraw the given consent at any time without affecting the legality of a treatment based on consent before withdrawal of consent.
Any complaints about our processing of personal data may be directed to Datatilsynet.